Freqently Asked Questions
No-Nonsense Virtual Seminar FAQ's
1. What will my credit card statement say under payment for the seminar?
ANSWER: The charge on your credit card will say "Lower Extremity Review".
2. Where do I see confirmation of my registration and link to the lectures and how do I access the lectures?
ANSWER: Confirmation will be sent by email. It will come from an email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You might need to check your SPAM folder and change your email settings to allow mail from email@example.com. You can use the link found in the email sent to you by firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the seminar. Once you click the link you will need to sign-in using the same email address you used when registering for the seminar. You can enter the event the day of the event but not before.
3. How do I get my CME certificate?
ANSWER: To claim your CME/CE credits, complete the online Credit and Evaluation form using the following URL: (Link provided after the event). This is a one-time credit submission. Credit hours will be tracked and submitted at the completion of the meeting. Participants will be able to download or print a certificate once the form has been submitted.
4. What if I have other questions?
ANSWER: Email all other questions to email@example.com or use the contact form on this website.
5. Will the No-Nonsense Seminar ever be an in-person event?
ANSWER: The Virtual Seminar has been such a resounding success that there are no plans currently to return to an in-person event. An announcement will be made on this site if that ever changes, but for the time being the seminar will continue on a yearly basis in its present form.
6. When will the link to join the lectures be sent?
ANSWER: You will get a reminder with a link sent at least 24 hours before the start of the seminar.
7. Can I view the lectures on my phone?
ANSWER: YES. If you can use your phone browser (Android and Apple phones), you will be able access the lectures, but for best results, it is best to use a laptop computer.
8. Is there a Virtual Exhibit Hall to see booths from sponsors and exhibitors?
ANSWER: Yes. The exhibit hall is part of the event. You can access the Exhibit Hall from the Lobby once you enter the event.