Freqently Asked Questions
No-Nonsense-Seminar 2023 FAQ's
1. What will my credit card statement say under payment for the seminar?
ANSWER: The charge on your credit card will say "Lower Extremity Review".
2. Where do I see confirmation of my registration and link to the lectures and how do I access the lectures?
ANSWER: Confirmation will be sent by email. It will come from an email address @runtheworld.today. You might need to check your SPAM folder and change your email settings to allow mail from @runtheworld.today. You can use the link found in the email sent to you by RunTheWorld to enter the seminar. Once you click the link you will need to sign-in using the same email address you used when registering for the seminar. You can create your own password if you have not yet set-up an account. Once you are signed in the lectures are HERE: https://www.runtheworld.today/app/dashboard/45040/talks
3. How do I get my CME certificate?
ANSWER: the CME certificates will be emailed to all attendees within 2-3 weeks of the conclusion of the seminar. There will be no hard copy sent to attendees.
4. What if I have other questions?
ANSWER: Email all other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on this website.
5. Will the No-Nonsense Seminar ever be an in-person event?
ANSWER: The Virtual Seminar has been such a resounding success that there are no plans currently to return to an in-person event. An announcement will be made on this site if that ever changes, but for the time being the seminar will continue on a yearly basis in its present form.
6. When will the link to join the lectures be sent?
ANSWER: You will get a reminder with a link sent at least 24 hours before the start of the seminar.
7. Can I view the lectures on my phone?
ANSWER: If you can use your phone browser (Android phones) you may be able access the lectures but it is best to use a laptop computer. If you have cannot view it on a laptop computer we may be able to help you view it on your phone. Please contact email@example.com. If you have an iPhone or iPad you can view the lectures on our LIVE STREAM here:
Be sure to click on "LIVE" to view the live stream.
8. Is there a Virtual Exhibit Hall to see booths from sponsors and exhibitors?
ANSWER: Yes!! You can visit the VIRTUAL EXHIBIT HALL here: https://lermarketplace.com/associations/no-nonsense/
9. I lost the email with my CME certificate, can I get another copy.
ANSWER: Yes you can log in and get another copy of your CME certificate. Email RichDubin@gmail for details.
10. What if I didn't get credit for all of the lectures I attended?
ANSWER: You can request an attestation form to be sent to you. Email RichDubin@gmail for details.
11. Can I view the program with iPhone or iPad?
Answer: You can view it on our live stream here: